Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling Down

It's not me to feel down, I don't do down well but the last couple of days I have been ... well ... deflated. There is really no other way to describe it.  I was more disappointed than I gave myself permission to be about having to redo week three before moving on to week four of the running program.  In that same period of time I have written two blog posts and then got sidetracked and lost both of them as neither saved ... apparently I am also a slow learner this week as well ;0)  As such, I got grumpy with my devices and haven't been able to bring myself to write the posts again until this evening!  I got some great encouragement from my dear friends today and it has spurred me into action and I feel much better about my progress and the adjustments I have made to my running program and eating.
Love the track, so do the peeps!
The peeps and I have been out running and walking using various routes around our local district.  Today we headed back to the Hawkes Bay Sports Park to use the track, probably my favourite place to run as it reminds me of the cool atmosphere at the cca in Bukit Timah.  It was a good session, I ground out my run as opposed to springing along today but done is better than perfect :0) Tomorrow is another day and I am determined to get my smile and enthusiasm back as I'm doing just fine.  Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was my ability to run 5K!

Tonights Paleo Dinner ... Hawaiian Hamburgers!
Last nights dessert, 3/4c of berries, 1/4c of coconut milk, 1 tbsp coconut,
add to a pot and heat ....
Thank you for this recipe Caryn, its divine at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment