Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back to Week Three

The Support Crew!
The running was really hard for me beginning of Week Four.  I managed to get through it but only just and I felt shattered afterwards and like it was a step too far.  So for today's run I went back to Week 3 Day 3 and think I will do this run for the remainder of this week.  I don't want the running to be so hard that it makes me not want to go out and do it.  I would rather get to the destination later and enjoy the journey getting there!  Thankfully I have enough time up my sleeve to afford this luxury before the 1 December race date.  Took the peeps out with me today.  They have until March 2014 before their first race.  It's probably just as well as Ben spends the majority of his session dancing his way up and down the street enjoying his tunes not running!  Polly needs new orthotics so her running has been downgraded to walking until we get her fitted for new ones.  Running will happen for all of us eventually :0)

To help ease the running not only have I taken the Paleo Whole30 challenge, I have also added walking into my life to increase my fitness levels ... I'm going with the no stone unturned theory :0) The walking is really enjoyable as I spend the whole time on my phone chatting to my dear friend in Auckland who goes out walking at the same time. We are slightly nuts but we have always encouraged each other with regards to fitness and it gets us both out there and enjoying it!

Short and sweet for today, tomorrow I'll be testing out some Paleo recipes I have found on Pinterest ... let you know how it goes!
Todays Paleo lunch ... not bad, not bad at all!

1 comment:

  1. Woo, good work! I can't wait to see more amazing paleo recipes, there are some godduns out there! x

    ReplyDelete